Ghana is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Africa. Ghana is a country that would fulfill your vacation fantasies, with magnificent beaches, flaura and fauna, various unadulterated cultures and most notably, relics of the slave trade. It has become attractive for investment and settlement for many people and these would involve real estate in one way or the other.
Finding a property in Ghana, as with elsewhere - requires professional help and assistance from a professional and experienced advisor if one is to avoid the pitfalls. To help you scale through the hurdle of finding and buying real estate in Ghana, 21 Square Mile Real Estate has partnered with Cherry Prime Consult in Ghana to help investors and buyers alike to acquire property in Ghana.
With access to her network of real estate professionals in Ghana, Real Estate Advisor Evelyn Darrell is able to assist Bermudians and other non-citizens who are looking to acquire property in Ghana from start to finish. Network includes key partners in the areas of - Agents, Valuation and Estate Surveyors, and Lawyers.
To help you get the best from your intended real estate purchase in Ghana or to manage or advice on what you have already acquired, 21 Square Mile Real Estate and Cherry Prime Consult offer the following services:
- Advice on real estate in Ghana
- Buying & selling of real estate in Ghana
- Property search inquiries
- Opinions on specific real estate transactions
Let us help you get started by making the work easier for you, and providing you with a greater grasp of Ghana's real estate market.
- COUNTRY: Ghana (Republic of Ghana)
- CAPITAL: Accra
- ALSO KNOWN AS: The Gold Coast
- POPULATION: 31.7 Million
- LAND MASS AREA: 92,099 mi²
- WEATHER & CLIMATE: Tropical (Wet & Dry Season)
- FLAG COLORS: Red(the blood), Yellow(rich resources),Green (land)
- OFFICIAL LANGUAGE: English
- COUNTRY LANGUAGE: Twi (most common, plus 78 additional)
- CURRENCY: Ghanaian Cedi
- PRESIDENT: Nana Akufo-Addo
- GOVERNMENT STATE: Unitary Constitutional Democracy
- INDEPENDENCE: March 6, 1957 (First Sub-Saharan Country)
- THE PEOPLE: Extremely Welcoming and Hospitable
- MAIN UNIVERSITIES: Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology, University of Ghana
- AIRPORT: Kotoka International Airport Kotoka (KIA)
- EXPORTS: Gold, Cocoa Beans, Timber Products. Others include Tuna, Aluminum, Manganese Ore, Diamonds and Horticulture
- NOTABLE FESTIVALS: Homowo Festival, CHALE WOTE Street Art Festival, Sabolai Festival, Nkabom Literary Festival, Accra Food Festival - September, Panafest Festival
- NOTABLE GHANAIANS: Fuse ODG, Sarkodie, Shatta Wale, Abedi Pele, Asamoah Gyan, Kwame Nkrumah, Kofi Annan, Virgil Abloh, Boris Kodjoe, Bosom Saint John, Idris Elba. Nana Kofi Siriboe. Peter Mensah
- GHANA GAVE THE WORLD: Kente, Ghanaian Jollof Rice, Kofi Annan, Beads, Asankwa Bowls, Bolga Baskets, Chocolate, Fantasy Coffins, Azonto, Gold, Fufu & Banku, Black Soap
INVEST IN GHANA
- REAL ESTATE AVAILABLE: Residential, Commercial, Agricultural & Land
- PROPERTY TYPES: Apartments, Flats/Condos, Townhouses, Sem-Detached Houses, Detached Houses, Container Houses, Mansions, Penthouses, Land
- VICINITY TYPES: Brownfield, Greenfield, Developed, Undeveloped, Gated Communities
- AIRPORT LOCATIONS: Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi, Tamale & Ho.
- HOME PRICES: From GH₵70,000 (March 2022 rates)
- AVERAGE HOME PRICE: GH₵3,140,074 (March 2022 rates)
- LAND PRICES: From GH₵8,500 per plot
- AVERAGE LAND PRICE: GH₵17,000
- PLOT SIZES: 100 x 100, 80 x 100, 80 x 80, 70 x 80 or smaller (in feet), depending on area and scheme
- LAND PURCHASE: 50-Year Leasehold at any one time for non-citizens
- FIRST TIME BUYER PROGRAMS: Citizens and Residents
- FINANCING AVAILABLE: Citizens and Residents
- BUYERS: Ghanaians & Non-Ghanaians
- DOWN PAYMENT: Negotiable
- TO BUY OR BUILD: Depends on what you want to achieve, what is available and other factors
- REASONS TO INVEST IN GHANA: Good holiday destination, High Return On Investment depending on sector, Market Growth, Relatively Stable Economy, Political Stability and Investment Incentives.
- LATEST REAL ESTATE LAW: Land Act 2020, (Act 1036)
- ON THE BLOG: Investing In Ghana
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty